I saw this post on facebook and haven’t seen it here yet so I thought I’d post it so my followers could see this and be aware.
Hole Under Door Lock
Wednesday, I approached my truck from the passenger side to place my computer bag in the front passenger seat.
As I reached to open the door I noticed there was a hole right
under my door handle.
My first thought was, “someone has shot my truck !”
I began to think about it and inspect it a little closer and
the “light” slowly began to come on.
I phoned my friend who owns a body shop and asked if he had any
vehicles with damage to the doors that looked like a bullet hole.
“Yes, I see it all the time. Thieves have a punch and place it
right under the door handle, knock a hole through, reach in and
unlock it, just as if they have a key. No alarms, broken glass,
I then placed a call to my insurance agent and explained it to
him. I was puzzled that they left my GPS and all other belongings.
Here is where it gets scary !
“Oh no, he said, they want the break-in to be so subtle that you
don’t even realize it. They look at your GPS to see where “home”
is. Or check your address from Insurance and Registration in your glove box. Now, they know what you drive, go to your home, and if your
vehicle isn’t there they assume you aren’t and break into your home.”
He said they will even leave a purse or wallet and only take one
or two credit cards. By the time you realize there has been a
theft, they may have already had a couple of days or more to
(I didn’t realize my situation for two full days!)
They even give you the courtesy of re-locking your doors for you.
Periodically, walk around your car, especially after you park
in a shopping center or other large parking area.
Report thefts immediately….your bank w/missing check numbers,
your credit card agencies, police, and insurance companies, etc.
This makes me want to run out and check my car now to see if I have holes in the door handle. Be careful. Thieves are finder better and more discreet ways to steal from you.
reblogging on here because shit people need to know about this wtf
That’s mad creepy if it’s true.
Safety Note: Always keep your wallet and phone on you and instead of buying a fancy GPS, buy a smart phone and use that as your GPS.
Please sign, reblog, and share this petition.
The Government of Bangladesh is scheduling the execution of a 91 year old man for crimes he did not commit in March of this year despite the pleading of the Turkish President to halt the execution.
This man could be your grandfather.
It’s our duties as Muslims, as whatever religion you may be, as Humans, to save an innocent man’s life.
A girl I know is his grandchild..
Bangladesh gov’t is one of the most f up, no offense
28 reblogs? Get this spread! More people need to be aware of this!
I’m feeling a little angsty today.
Your wonderful Mitt Romney:
- laid off thousands of workers as head of the investment company Bain Capital.
- set up shell companies in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda to avoid U.S. taxes.
- calls Obama’s payroll tax cut that would save middle class/lower income families $1,500 a year “temporary little band aids.”
- plan for a “middle class tax cut” would provide zero benefits to 73.9 percent of the middle class.
- called for taxes on the poor, saying low-income Americans having no income tax liability is “a problem” that will “kill the country.”
- would repeal the Dodd-Frank bill, which regulates the risky practices that led to the 2008 crisis.
- said he wants to “get the federal government out of education
- As governor, vetoed a minimum wage increase to $8 an hour.
- said he “cannot see that a Cabinet position would be justified” for an American Muslim.
- opposes troop withdrawal from Iraq.
- said that catching bin Laden would be “insignificant” and it’s “not worth moving heaven and earth.”
- supports drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- supports penalties for doctors who perform an abortion.
- would “absolutely” support a state constitutional amendment to define life as beginning at conception, which would restrict women’s right to an abortion.
- pledged to expand a Bush-Era policy of permitting doctors to deny women access to contraceptives.
- drafted a bill to exempt a religious group from nondiscrimination rules, allowing it to ban gay couples from adopting children.
- refused to condemn the booing of a gay soldier at a GOP debate.
- blamed pornography for the Virginia Tech shooting. (WTF?)
- first act as president would be to allow all states to opt out of health reform through executive action, which would be illegal.
- feels Americans’ pain because he’s “also unemployed.” Romney was worth $250 million in 2008.
- won’t release his tax returns.
- “loves” george bush
- thinks windows in airplanes should open
- believes that rapists should have parental rights over children resulting from the rape they committed.
So no, YOU do your research. If that last three, especially, don’t make you think Romney is a complete idiot, then you’re on some other shit.